Memorial Day Quotes: Memorial Day is going to be observed on 29th June 2017 and we are going to share the best collection of Quotes and sayings on Memorial Day. This is the day when we remember soldiers who died for ours nation. This is the day when their children feel proud. This day is fully dedicated to all the soldiers who died for serving the nation.
We are updating for you some best Famous Memorial Day Thank You Quotes And Sayings For Family with Memorial Day Images. So everyone can use these best quotes of memorial day to send everywhere.
Best Memorial Day Quotes
Memorial Day is a federal holiday in the United States for remembering the people who died while serving in the country’s armed forces. The holiday, which is currently observed every year on the last Monday of May.
You will find here famous memorial day quotes and sayings collection. Most of the quotes are in the form of images & pictures with high quality so you can send them to your family & relatives.
Famous Memorial Day Thank You Quotes And Sayings
Memorial Day is not to be confused with Veterans Day; Memorial Day is a day of remembering the men and women who died while serving, while Veterans Day celebrates the service of all U.S. military veterans.
- Memorial Day is a time to honor, reflect, and remember those who’ve made the ultimate sacrifice for their country.
- Thank you so much to all the servicemen and women who have gone above and beyond protecting our country. Happy Memorial Day” – Chloë Grace Moretz
- There was nothing macho about the war at all. We were a bunch of scared kids who had a job to do.
– E. R. Sledge (WWII, Pacific)
- Your silent tents of green / We deck with fragrant flowers; / Yours has the suffering been, / The memory shall be ours.” — Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Their souls rose and cried
Alarm when they heard the sudden wail
Of stricken freedom and along the gale
Saw her eternal banner quivering wide.
- My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.
- As America celebrates Memorial Day, we pay tribute to those who have given their lives in our nation’s wars.
- The heroes of Flight 93 won the first battle in the War on Terror, and they should never be forgotten.
- These fallen heroes represent the character of a nation who has a long history of patriotism and honor – and a nation who has fought many battles to keep our country free from threats of terror.
- Over all our happy country – over all our Nation spread, Is a band of noble heroes – is our Army of the Dead.
- “It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.” — General George S. Patton
- “Rights’ are ‘privileges,’ and if I am arrogant enough to demand the former without respecting the latter I will lose both.” ― Craig D. Lounsbrough
If you like our collection of Best Memorial Day Quotes with Famous Quotes And Sayings then do share on social media. Follow us and stay tuned with us for more upcoming updates.