Memorial Day Quotes: Memorial Day is going to be observed on 28th May 2018. This is the day when we remember soldiers who died for our nation. Here we are sharing some Famous Memorial Day Quotes, Sayings and Memorial Day Thank You Quotes Images. Memorial Day 2018 is a day of pride for the whole nation. Its significance could be traced back to the early years of the history during which the civil war was fought. The civil war led to a lot of bloodsheds and thus, the Memorial Day came to count as an event to celebrate. To start with, this day is mostly marked as a day where you remember the sacrifices of the soldiers and martyrs who did not worry about their own lives but fought till the end just for the sake of the nation. Sharing pics and images is an important part of this day.
We are updating you some best Famous Memorial Day Quotes And Sayings For Family with Memorial Day Images. So everyone can use these best Quotes of Memorial Day to send everywhere.
Memorial Day Quotes For Freinds And Family
Memorial Day Quotes 2018: This is the day when their children feel proud. This day is fully dedicated to all the soldiers who died for serving the nation. we are going to share the best collection of Quotes and Sayings on Memorial Day. The holiday, which is currently observed every year on the last Monday of May. Memorial Day is a federal holiday in the United States for remembering the people who died while serving in the country’s armed forces.
Memorial day is celebrated with great pomp and delight. It is particularly a day to remember the sacrifices of the brave souls and raise the feelings of patriotism that exist among each one of us. Memorial Day Quotes are very inspiring & motivate us to do something in our life so that we have decided to share quotes on memorial day 2018 which you can share with friends & family. This day is celebrated with parade wherein every institution and organisation mark it as a day of remembrance of the brave hearts who fought relentlessly for the country.
Thank you so much to all the servicemen and women who have gone above and beyond protecting our country. Happy Memorial Day” – Chloë Grace Moretz
And I’m proud to be an American,
where at least I know I’m free.
And I won’t forget the men who died,
who gave that right to me.
Top #5 Inspirational Memorial day quotes
1- Freedom means the supremacy of human rights everywhere. Our support goes to those who struggle to gain those rights and keep them. Our strength is our unity of purpose. To that high concept there can be no end save victory. – Franklin D.Roosevelt
2- The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.-John F. Kennedy
3- It doesn’t take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle.” –H. Norman Schwarzkopf
4- In the truest sense, freedom cannot be bestowed; it must be achieved.
5- There are so many ways to be brave in this world. Sometimes bravery involves laying down your life for something bigger than yourself, or for someone else. ― Veronica Roth
You will find here famous memorial day quotes and sayings collection. Most of the quotes are in the form of images & pictures with high quality so you can send them to your family & relatives.
Memorial Day Famous Quotes
Inspiring Memorial Day Quotes
Famous Memorial Day Thank You Quotes And Sayings
Memorial Day Thank You: Memorial Day is not to be confused with Veterans Day; Memorial Day is a day of remembering the men and women who died while serving, while Veterans Day celebrates the service of all U.S. military veterans. This day is more particular to signify the deeds of the fallen heroes who did so much for the country. Their sacrifices could not be paid back in any way. Whatever they have done for their country could not be counted or appreciated in just words but rather their deeds are the fruits of what we are reaping today. Therefore, they deserve to be respected by us as the countrymen and as the citizens of the nation, it is our duty to spare some moments from our lives to appreciate their great deeds. Check below most Famous Memorial Day Thank You Quotes and Sayings which can easily shareable with friends & family.
- Memorial Day is a time to honor, reflect, and remember those who’ve made the ultimate sacrifice for their country.
- Thank you so much to all the servicemen and women who have gone above and beyond protecting our country. Happy Memorial Day” – Chloë Grace Moretz
- There was nothing macho about the war at all. We were a bunch of scared kids who had a job to do.
– E. R. Sledge (WWII, Pacific)
- Your silent tents of green / We deck with fragrant flowers; / Yours has the suffering been, / The memory shall be ours.” — Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Their souls rose and cried
Alarm when they heard the sudden wail
Of stricken freedom and along the gale
Saw her eternal banner quivering wide.
- My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.
- As America celebrates Memorial Day, we pay tribute to those who have given their lives in our nation’s wars.
- The heroes of Flight 93 won the first battle in the War on Terror, and they should never be forgotten.
- These fallen heroes represent the character of a nation who has a long history of patriotism and honor – and a nation who has fought many battles to keep our country free from threats of terror.
- Over all our happy country – over all our Nation spread, Is a band of noble heroes – is our Army of the Dead.
- “It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.” — General George S. Patton
- “Rights’ are ‘privileges,’ and if I am arrogant enough to demand the former without respecting the latter I will lose both.” ― Craig D. Lounsbrough
Memorial Day Sayings for Friends and Family
1- If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them.” — James O’Barr
2- I know for certain that we never lose the people we love, even to death. They continue to participate in every act, though, and decision we make. Their love leaves an indelible imprint in our memories. We find comfort in knowing that our lives have been enriched by having shared their love.— Leo Buscaglia
3- I still miss those I loved who are no longer with me but I find I am grateful for having loved them. The gratitude has finally conquered the loss. — Rita Mae Brown
4- We never truly get over a loss, but we can move forward and evolve from it. — Elizabeth Berrien
5- Anyone with a heart, with a family, has experienced loss. No one escapes unscathed. Every story of separation is different, but I think we all understand that basic, wrenching emotion that comes from saying goodbye, not knowing if we’ll see that person again — or perhaps knowing that we won’t. — Luanne Rice
If you like our collection of Best Famous Memorial Day Quotes And Sayings with Thank You Images Messages Pictures then do share on social media like Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram, Whatsapp and LinkedIn. Stay tuned with us and comment below your thoughts.