Happy Veterans Day : Check out an awesome Veterans Day Thank You Cards, Quotes and Messages collection to honoring the soldiers. You can share veterans day cards to your friends and family on Facebook and Twitter.
These are the best veterans day cards to print to give soldiers or president in hd quality. You are able to download these images & also share directly from our website.
Happy Veterans Day Thank you
This day is celebrating to remember or say thank you for those soldiers who sacrificed their life for our country. Share your love to each and every veteran who are protecting us. We recently shared Veterans Day Poems Thank You For Our Heroes so do check it and share with your online buddies.
- “Our veterans accepted the responsibility to defend America
- Twenty-five million veterans are living among us today. These men and women selflessly set aside their civilian lives to put on the uniform and serve us.
- Your service during World War II still means so much to our nation and it has shaped the land that we call America. Thank you for your service.
- Thank You for being our life line to freedom. May God bless you all in the name of Jesus Christ. – Patrice Sims, Active Duty
- “Thank you for your bravery and courage in the war, without your courageous acts we may not be here today.”
- With endless appreciation and gratitude, I wish you a Happy Veterans Day! Thank you for serving our country and protecting our freedom!
- Thank you to ALL the Veterans for what you’ve done/doing for our country! – Angela Usher, Military family
- Your contribution has made an impact on the lives of so many. Happy Veterans Day!
- Let us remember all the heroes who died
To save the country and protect us
Who fought the battles for the integrity!
Respect to all of them
Happy Veteran’s Day!
- My appreciation for you is deep and my admiration for you is even deeper. Thank you so much for your service.
Must view : Veterans Day Poems
Happy Veterans Day Thank you Cards
Veterans Day Thank You Cards
Happy Veterans Day Thank you Quotes
- The willingness of America’s veterans to sacrifice for our country has earned them our lasting gratitude.
- “A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself. ” – Joseph Campbell
- Anyone that puts their life at risk to protect our freedom is a HERO in my book. Thanks for your bravery and sacrifices. Happy Veterans Day!
- Let’s take this moment to remember the sacrifices of the courageous men and women who heroically fought for the freedom and honor of America to make it the greatest nation on earth!
- In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
- Patiently, we wait for their return. With a worried heart, we hope that they’re still fine and strong. Gratefully, we thank and salute them for being our great heroes.
More @ Veterans Day Quotes
- To all who have served in our military, thank you. The sacrifices you made in honor and duty to our country are worthy of praise. You truly are American heroes! Happy Veterans Day!
- America’s veterans embody the ideals upon which America was founded more than 229 years ago.
- My heroes are those who risk their lives every day to protect our world and make it a better place–police, firefighters, and members of our armed forces.
- Proud to wear the colors red, white and blue because of our brave soldiers like you! Thank you for you dedication and service, Happy Veterans Day!
- We owe our World War II veterans – and all our veterans – a debt we can never fully repay.
- Dearest son, your courage and patriotism brings great pride and honor to our family. I wish you a very happy Veterans Day!
- Neither a wise man nor a brave man lies down on the tracks of history to wait for the train of the future to run over him.
- You’d have to go a long way to find someone who was more proud and grateful for what our veterans have done for all of us.
- “Courage is almost a contradiction in terms. It means a strong desire to live taking the form of readiness to die.”
Happy Veterans Day Thank you Messages
Your service during World War II still means so much to our nation and it has shaped the land that we call America. Thank you for your service.
Thank You for being our life line to freedom. May God bless you all in the name of Jesus Christ. – Patrice Sims, Active Duty
“Thank you for your bravery and courage in the war, without your courageous acts we may not be here today.”
Thank you to ALL the Veterans for what you’ve done/doing for our country! – Angela Usher, Military family
Your contribution has made an impact on the lives of so many. Happy Veterans Day!
“I sincerely thank you for your dedication to our country. Your sacrifice in the face of great danger, and the bravery that you showed will echo in the generations to come. Your heroism has inspired me to do many things.”
Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are often stiffened.”
“In the beginning of a change, a patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.”
“As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.”
Veterans Day Thank You Messages
“On this Veterans Day, let us remember the service of our veterans, and let us renew our national promise to fulfill our sacred obligations to our veterans and their families who have sacrificed so much so that we can live free.”
Heartfelt thanks to all who have served and continue to have a lifelong commitment to our great country! – Daphne Powell
Worthy totally worthy .of all of the honor, admiration, and celebration. Happy Veterans Day To You!
“Our veterans accepted the responsibility to defend America and uphold our values when duty called.”
“The willingness with which our young people are likely to serve in any war, no matter how justified, shall be directly proportional to how they perceive the Veterans of earlier wars were treated and appreciated by their nation.”
They die being in their role
They are the true heroes of the country
True veterans and their goal
Is to be proud of
Happy Veteran’s day!
Thanks for coming & reading our full article and we hope you liked Happy Veterans Day Thank You Cards Quotes Messages if yes then do share on social media like Instagram, Twitter & Google Plus with your friends.